If you have any questions or concerns contact us
Exchange Policy - with in 14 days
We exchange for size/colour or store credit - Please email us before posting your item back
- We are happy to exchange items or offer you a store credit
- Please choose carefully as we don't offer refunds, only exchange for store credit.
- Sorry, no returns or exchanges on sale items
- Returned garments MUST be unworn, in new condition with no marks or dirt on them - please be careful when trying on
- Return within 14 days of purchase
- We are so happy to cover the cost of shipping for the exchange if you can cover the cost of the return
Here at ECO INTIMATES, we understand that some people may feel hesitant to purchase intimates online without being able to try the garment on (or dance in front of the mirror or parade them in front of your significant others!)
We get so much wonderful feedback about how super soft our organic cotton is, how beautiful and comfortable the styles are and how divine our attention to detail is on our pieces, so we want you to be able to try them without a care in the world.
So, we are more than happy for you to return certain garments, such as bras, sleepwear and loungewear (but not underwear, due to hygiene reasons) for an exchange of the style/size or store credit of your purchase.
As a small label we can offer to cover the cost of shipping for your new exchange, if you can cover the shipping of the return.
To ensure you can claim this, with in 5-7 days of receiving your order, try your garment on with your own undergarments underneath to ensure hygiene. Please be sure not to wear perfume, deodorant or body lotions. If they are the wrong size or don't feel right, contact us straight away and then pop them back in the post to us & enjoy a worry free online shopping experience.
Please email us at hello at ecointimates dot com dot au to inform us you will be returning the purchase. Once the garment has been received back at our offices & is in confirmed to be in 'as new condition', we are happy to exchange or offer you a store credit.
Faults - Full replacement of product
We pride our garments on being exceptionally well made - sustainability is not having to replace your purchase because it is faulty or cheaply made. If you find your ECO INTIMATES is faulty or any stitching comes undone - email us with details and images and we will arrange to exchange your item as soon as possible *Conditions do apply
Faults do not include - find our fabric guide here
- Broken seams, stitching breaking due to item being forced or overstretched
- Item damage from heat eg. tumble dryers and hot irons
- Damage from oils and body lotions that degrade elastics in fabrics
- Colour running from soaking garments
- Print fading due to excess sun exposure
Any questions - use our contact for here